Sunday, February 13, 2005

Back-fill update... my trip to Mammoth and Utah

OK, since I started this blog recently, you missed out on my big trip over the winter break (a major perk of being a student: long breaks). Over the break, I drove out to LA to meet up with Tracy and Titus and Chris K to go skiing in Mammoth over New Years. It was great to see them, but unfortunately, the weather was too stormy so we only skiied one day out of 4 days we were there. Still we had a great time.






Double rainbow... way to Mammoth

View of Mammoth town

Snowshoeing is HARD in deep snow!!

Zion - pict on my desktop

Zion - river walk

Zion snowman ;)


All pictures posted with Hello.com: Posted by Hello

7 Comments: nice pix! i like the double rainbow one the best...
my interpretation: rainbow means good luck (i guess?), a clear view of the rainbow w/ distinct colors...a metaphor of good fortune, w/o any weird/bad thing interefering.
the second rainbow is more like a shadow, my perception of it is that it's a consequence of the way u treat ppl/things, a reflection, the shadow reflects back the good results of ur actions/thoughts.
the road is clear in sight means (my perception) ur future is clear in sight up to a far point, then there may be some challeges/&/or mysterious things, however, coz of ur hard work & good fortune, u r able to solve anything. along the way, there may be bumps, hills, and valleys &/or rocks on ur way, but in the long run, u r able to overcome them.
haha again, just my imagination & interpretation of the pix.
☆gaga m
  this double rainbow pix also reminds me of a dream i had awhile ago, i still remember it coz it's really interesting.
the dream: i was probably on vacation & outside of some resort/ or halfway of the hiking route, i don't quite remember it. and there were several rainbows appeared, they consisted interesting/strange colors, but seemed pleasant. it was almost sunset & the sky was clear w/ little clouds.
coz the colors were so special, i wanted captured it w/ camera. but i regretted that i forgot to bring my camera, but i suddenly realized that i could captured it w/ my cellphone. but no matter how hard i tried, the pix were so mess up, & i couldn't fully capture those rainbows. i felt so bad & angry.
suddenly, someone (probably my mom or someone i trusted) told me: "don't worry, u don't have to take pix in order to capture them. just calm down, & enjoy the view, let ur eyes/heart/mind/memory capture them." then, i just calm down & enjoy the rainbows, & i have them captured in my heart/memory.
i woke up & thought...what an interesting & symbolic dream, & it's so cool coz i still remembered the good feeling of capturing the rainbow by heart/memory.
☆gaga m
  my interpretation of my dream: my brother said that rainbow means good luck/good fortune. i also interpret it as chance or opportunity. the dif. special colors of the rainbow then means there are several special chances/opportunities for me. i was way too hurried to captured it, to "grab" those chances, but i couldn't do it, no matter how hard i've tried. someone i trusted/ or my mentor suggested me that i sould just calm down, relax, and follow my heart, let the chances come to me, and not too hurry into any decision, good fortune and special opportunities would come along the way.
☆gaga m
  reason (i think) i had those dreams: 1)i just put a rainbow-like color art print on my wall the day b4 i had the dream, maybe i was looking at the art print b4 i went to sleep, thus it had stuck into my mind/memory & it reflected in my dream.
2) God/Gods/something larger than life was guiding me & hinting me about how i should use an ease attitude to look at things. through my dreams, my neurons & brain waves was receiving info from other unknown electric waves (or something like that)...haha i never know ;p
☆gaga m
  my analysis (interpretation) of the pix on ur desktop: cool pix! if u like mountains means u r intelligent. those mountains seem special. i think it's a metaphor that u r smart & u like special challenges. u r willing to take them, & fight w/ those challenges. yet, those mountains r not so high, means u know ur limits. just as u said that u would never do ultra-marathon, that's outta human limits, u r well aware of the situation, & would have a stale balance between things, u, ur limits, & the special challenges ahead of u. tho. those r hard challenges, u have a sense/outline of how to conquer them, just as in the pix, there's a path/pattern to the route.
☆gaga m
  haha...i know u must think i'm really weird & doing all these weird interpretations haha...;P i just like ur pix a lot, & it's interesting to do those analyze things sometimes, especially w/ cool pix like these. i know some of my interpretations about ur pix & u may be wrong, again, those r just some of my thoughts about u & ur pix. since i don't know u that well to know ur "selves", i can only analyze things from my limited knowlege of u & my limited knowlege i've received from my experiences/edu. these r just my perceptions of u, from our conversations & ur actions & reactions, i know, of course, it's not the whole/true u.
☆gaga m
  oh yeah forgot to mention...since u like the "mountain" pix one (i assume it coz u put it on ur desktop), means that u have a kind heart, u r sensitive tho it's hard to tell. & u r stubborn in a good way coz u would follow through things until u reach the goal, u have lota patience, can tell fm ur persistent w/triathlon, marathon, & other exercises. tho u can be impatient at times, but it only happens when u r trying to prove something to someone at that moment.
haha...i feel/think i'm like an astrologer or something ;p
☆gaga m
  Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--