Monday, February 14, 2005

Hello to all my friends!

Hi there!
Happy Valentine's Day! (if you are celebrating it, that is)

Sorry if I have been out of communication for a while. I am hoping to do better with this Blog. If you are new to Blog - it's a short for Web-Log, an on-line journal. For me, it's a good way to keep you all updated and also keep a "public" journal for myself :)
----------------------
I took a day off work today to catch-up on studying and stuff. I got some studying done and I also got myself transferred from Eudora e-mail client to Mozilla Thunderbird client. The transformation wasn't easy and I probably spent too much time working on it. However, now my Palm address book is in synch-ed with the e-mail address book (kind-of), which enabled me to e-mail all of you about this site, yeah :) Of course, that meant I probably didn't study as much as I needed to. Soooooo back to studying.

3 Comments: Hi Henry!How's life? I sent you a Xmas card but it bounced back. I guess you must have moved. What's your new address? The big news is that I have a baby boy on the way and he should be here around June 11th! Cool idea about the Blog. Hope school's going well. Keep in touch. - Adit
  Hi Henry! Thought about you the other day as I was looking at my calendar...my 2005 one is Hawaii scenery, no young triathalon college boys this year...were you not in one again this year? Anyway, it's good to hear from you once in awhile. Susan W.
  Hi Henry! Thanks for using IT to keeping us inform about your new "moves". Will check back regularly, so keep up the good works!
Wing
  Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--