Saturday, February 12, 2005

Henry's Log, stardate 2122005

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone!

I finally got around to create this blog so you can keep up with what's happening with me :) I'll try to keep my postings to what's happening rather than just random stuff (unless you want to read that too).

So, this is what's (a really short version) happening with me these days:

3 Comments: Hey Henry, glad to see you've finally joined the blog world. You can use Blogger to post to your own website if you give it FTP login info. I'll link your blog to mine now.
  haha happy chinese to u too, tho it's wayyy too late to say it now. haha i still haven't receive the "red envelope" from u, Mr. Uncle Thanks~j/k! ;P it's such a good idea that u have ur own blog, one more chance for me to learn about things, from u, ur perspectives, & others. don't wanna do it myself, coz feel like an invasion of my privacy...haha i know, i'm such a weirdo. but thanks for sharing! ;)
★m
  oops, my bad. should b happy chinese new yr to u too haha, oops!
★m
  Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--