Monday, February 14, 2005

Random posts

So Tracy suggested I should post some random stuff and pictures from Zion... hence these two postings. The last post took me a while to do... I uploaded each picture one-by-one as single postings and then cut and pasted them into the main posting. It's too backwards; there must be an easier way.
---------------------------
I spent most of my Sunday in 2 Spinning continue-education classes: 1) Visualization and Spinning Language and 2) HRM with Perceived Excertion. They were both good classes though the 2nd one isn't what we all thought it was going to be. I was wiped out because we did some "race-day" stuff... gosh I feel weak.
---------------------------
Everyone on Windows system should consider running the World Community Grid on their computer; you'll be helping to determine the function of human proteins, understanding of which can help in research of multitudes of diseases.

2 Comments: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  Here is an article from BBC that would tell you more about WWCG. After you read it, you'll download the app right?


http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4270241.stm

  Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--