Thursday, February 17, 2005

Todd's puppies

Did I tell you that Todd, my housemate, got 2 puppies over the holidays? They are German Shorthair Pointers and are large breed dogs. They are both from the same litter, one female - Shelby, and one male - Hunter. These pictures were taken in mid-January so they have grown quite a bit by now. They are a lot of fun and are almost house trained - thank heaven. The great thing about them is that I get to play with them as much as I want, but I am not required to take care of them (although I help out once in a while). I feel like the "grandpa" in this relationship :-P




Shelby (left) and Hunter (right)


See Shelby run!
Photos by me, posted with Hello Posted by Hello

1 Comments: Hey Henry, I see you got the table tags working. Cute puppies!
  Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--