Wednesday, April 13, 2005

ouch, what a week...

This is a difficult week for me... Lots of things are due: taxes on Friday (yes, I am a procrastinator), a major project draft on Friday, a major paper on Monday next week, and a major case on Tuesday next week. On top of that, my lower back is hurting, which made it more difficult to work. I was planning on going to the collegiate nationals triathlon this weekend, but I have to cancel because I just have too much to do. This is sad because I have been training all year for it AND I already paid for the event. I have no one to blame but myself because I wasted so much time last week and weekend. ..... sigh.... I must be loosing steam for this school thing. At least I have an interview tomorrow.

0 Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--