Monday, December 26, 2005

In Mexico City... finally

Yep, I am on another travel trip; I am currently in Mexico City spending time with my now ex-housemate, Roberto, and his two friends from US. I arrived last night (Sunday, Dec 25), but I was really scheduled to arrive on Sat morning. My flight out of Phoenix on AeroMexico was suppose to leave on Sat 1:55am and arrive in Mexico City at Sat 6am. I really didn't pick that specific time because all I want to do is to arrive by Dec 26. I am using a voucher which I got in March when I volunteered to take the next flight going to Guadalajara, so I didn't have many choices on which flight to take; just whatever is available. Anyway, the flight was WAY overbooked; there were about 30 of us who got bumped on the flight. It really didn't matter much to me except I had no way of contacting Roberto about the situation. To compensate us, they give us each 2 vouchers for future flights and a night at the Holiday Inn. What a deal! From one trip I get total of 4 trips. In addition, I got upgraded to first class so plenty of room and good food :)
For others on the same flight, they weren't as well off. One women was going to HER own wedding, which has to be delayed. Really sad.

0 Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--