Monday, August 21, 2006

Pics from Nashville


Inside of the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center


A road in downtown Nashville. What road is it anyway? Let me know if you understand it. Needless to say, I was not impressed with the signage of the region. I am from LA and this seems more complex than anything I have seen back home. Also the freeway here is fairly difficult to navigate because you have to constantly merge left and right; yeah, yeah, I know LA has its fair share of crazy mergings, but in this tiny stretch just south of Nashville, you'll run into 2-3 mergings that will have you veer left and then right.



The Hermitage - residence of Andrew Jackson, you know the president on the $20 bill! I won't comment on the political/historical stuff Jackson did, but this house sure is amazing. It contains 90-95% of original items from his time. It's neat to see how relatively wealthy people lived in the 1850's.



<< Home

--Copyleft Henry--